Sunday, June 29, 2014

Josh & Hannah (Redwood Falls)

I will probably consider this a timeless love story. I started reading and forgot about doing groceries, my poor husband and daughter had to do it. I admire Josh's patience and restraint from keeping himself to almost devouring Hanna or it would be statutory rape. The story started when they were in their teens and later on evolved up until they graduated and had their HEA. I just couldn't help but fall in love with  Josh and found  Hanna's innocence so refreshing.  I'm so glad I read It I felt  half my day was fulfilled. I felt like I was bursting with love while reading it. -JB


One of my favorite parts :

“, "I'm serious. Repeat it. Josh wants me."

"Josh, please--"

"Now!" he barked and she jumped.

"Josh w-wants me," her voice came out shaky and soft.

"Josh wants me so bad his guts are tied in knots of constant pain," he pounded the words through his teeth and waited.

His eyes seared into hers and she attempted to answer. "Josh wants me s-so bad--" she found it impossible to say and her words dwindled off.

He reached up and his fingers twisted through her hair until he was holding her face in both of his strong hands. He continued to punch out his words in third person. "He thinks about me constantly." As he spoke, his gaze ran over her lips, her nose, and the hair that he held in his hands. "He lives from one hour to the next for the day he can sink into me."

Hannah's insides were lacerated by his primal words. It was almost more than her youth and innocence could handle. At the same time, an exquisite pleasure infiltrated her system at what he was telling her. He was telling her the truth. “He wanted her just as much as she wanted him. Her body shook as the depth of his need and what he was trying to convey to her sank in.

He continued in a harsh biting tone, "But I don't want Josh to go to prison.”

---
Josh Turner wants Hannah more than life itself. She's perfect and new . . . but she's a McIntyre. She's from the richest family in the county, and he's a Turner, from the wrong side of the proverbial tracks. And to make matters worse, there's no love lost between their families.--Goodreads 



No comments:

Post a Comment