Thursday, July 10, 2014

Lonzo by Kat Madrid

22283989


“Bastardo!” 
“That, I am, that’s why I don’t care shit for pedigrees.”

LONZO VITALE
A billionaire with the instinct of a shark after a drop of blood, his business adversaries may think he is a bastard, but he is brilliant at what he does. Known for massive company takeovers, Lonzo has made a name for himself as a callous genius in business and as a jaded playboy in the bedrooms of his many conquests. For him, marriage is like a rusty bear trap, meant to kill and maim.

JORDANA ALMUEDA
She was a bonafide glamazon. From a simple life of an orphan girl in Sao Paolo, Jordana has indeed come a long way.  From being a waitress to a supermodel grazing the Vogue not once, but seven times—that is, for the Parisian edition alone. Career wise, she has it all, getting contracts for campaigns of hot shot brands— Burberry, Marc Jacobs, Lanvin, Roberto Cavalli, Valentino, Guess, Dior, Calvin Klein, Estee Lauder, Louis Vuitton and Victoria’s Secret.

But all these accolades meant her life is always put on display, and sometimes, being at the top gets so lonely.

The virgin Maid of Honor, the womanizing Best Man and one fateful night before the wedding…
Lonzo woke up beside a beautiful naked goddess who makes him crazy with want. Jordana opens her eyes to an Adonis with a rakish attitude. Sparks flying will be an understatement to what happened between them, and the nearest and most apt would be they burned each other into an inferno. 

OKAY, LET’S STOP IT RIGHT THERE. LOL!

I’m going to tell you a secret. IT TOOK ME A WHOLE DAY TO GET THOSE LINES ABOVE arranged into a paragraph that makes sense. Most of the terms there are already from the book too! ( I hope KM forgives me for that, her words were really the perfect ones to use, I swear!) WHY, you might ask. WELL, Lonzo left me…speechless and flustered and possibly drooling. Imagine an open mouthed glazed expression on my face due to the sheer hotness of this guy. HAHA. DANA I envy you, you b*tch, I almost wish I was you! 

Aside from the scorching scenes, this book has really funny and witty banters between the two. I don’t know whether to blush or laugh out loud on some moments:

“Tell me it won’t get bigger than that,” she said, anxious. He found himself chuckling at her, surprising himself.
“No, it’s just… happy to see you.” She blushed adorably. “I can see that.” “It had been a week since he had any action. He tends to get a little excited.” She giggled unexpectedly. 

Laughter in the bedroom? He’d never had that with any of his previous lovers. He was pretty straightforward with sex. He would f*ck, come and then leave. His mouth twitched. Now, he was cracking jokes about his willy. Unbelievable.

See what I mean? Totally hilarious.

5 FIRST TIME STARS (Pantry dropping, according to another BLN Admin).


PS: This is my first ever Kat Madrid book.  Definitely will not be the last! Can’t wait for the next ones!!!

This ebook is available for purchase via AMAZON.

No comments:

Post a Comment