Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Elements Of Chemistry By Penny Reid

What the hiccup??!! My friends insisted I read it right away, I didn't realize it's not a stand alone. So I also had to endure the Bunsen burner in my pants for anxiously waiting for them to get together. This Penny is one smart cookie, thank goodness kindle has a built in dictionary. I had to effing look for the word "vociferous". 

I tell you reading a trilogy is a pain in my gluteus Maximus.. But Elements of Chemistry made it tolerable. For a moment just like in the book or with a special person it became my safe place. It's nice to have someone like that in your life. A friend who would be willing to embrace you for what you are and would call you on your bad behavior. I admire Kaitlyn's disposition in life, she was able to walk away from the love of her life because she needed to do what's right. -JB


Finally going to bed at 2:30 am, thanks Penny for keeping me up all night! Thank you book buddies for forcing me to read it. Hehe. I'm hard to persuade, but you know,, I love books with the same intensity as the heat of magma.. Ow Penny! What the hiccup??!!! 

Parts 1-3: Elements of Chemistry
This book has been split into 3 novels. 
Part 1: ATTRACTION * Part 2: HEAT * Part 3: CAPTURE

PART 1: ATTRACTION
One week.
Private beach.
Invisible girl.
Jerk-faced bully.
What’s the worst that could happen? 
Kaitlyn Parker has no problem being the invisible girl, which is why she finds herself hiding in various cabinets and closets all over her college campus. Despite her best efforts, she can’t escape the notice of Martin Sandeke—bad boy, jerkface bully, and the universe’s hottest, wealthiest, and most unobtainable bachelor—who also happens to be Kaitlyn’s chemistry lab partner. 
Kaitlyn might be the only girl who isn’t interested in exploiting his stunning rower’s build, chiseled features, and family's billionaire fortune. Kaitlyn wants Martin for his brain, specifically to tabulate findings of trace elements in surface water.
When Kaitlyn saves Martin from a nefarious plot, Martin uses the opportunity to push Kaitlyn out of her comfort zone: spring break, one week, house parties, bathing suits, and suntan lotion. Can she overcome her aversion to being noticed? Will he be able grow beyond his self-centered nature? Or, despite their obvious chemistry, will Martin be the one to drive Kaitlyn into the science cabinet of obscurity for good?


No comments:

Post a Comment