Sunday, June 21, 2015

Not You It's Me by Julie Johnson_Review






***ARC provided by the amazing author herself for an honest review.***

5 I-am-so-inlove-with-Croft Stars!!!


I read this book in advance, before it's release. After reading it I was so excited for everybody to read it. I knew for a fact that readers will surely love it. And looookkkk. Look at these amazing reviews! They keep on coming. They love it just like I do.

I love all Julie Johnson's book. All of 'em are my favorite. But this. This wonderfully written book is my favorite among favorites!

Julie Johnson is one of those authors who make reading such a pleasure.

I think Chase Croft ruined me for other book boyfie. Sigh. Hey Julie, can you write a companion book for Not You It's Me too? On how to move on from Chase Croft? No. No. Scratch that. I don't want to move on. Lol. I can't wait for everyone to read it!!!




Admin j2

No comments:

Post a Comment