Monday, January 19, 2015

Desolate by Ker Dukey


Desolate is coming...are you ready?




      “Why are you all quiet?” He asks coming towards me with his arms spread out to take me into them like he has a thousand times before, but I step away, I won’t find the solace they have always offered me in them this time, I just can’t do this anymore. It’s like I have been swallowed by my nightmares and I can’t wake up. “My silence should speak a thousand words, it should tell you how loud your voice is speaking with the lies burning your tongue and the damage it is causing to us” A tear leaks on to my cheek and scorches a trail down my face like acid.

If you haven't yet, please add Desolate to your Goodreads TBR 

(just click the title above to add now!) 



Facebook
Facebook
Twitter
Twitter
Website
Website
Instagram
Instagram
Google Plus
Google Plus
YouTube
YouTube

Use the above links for all your stalker needs.  Following on Amazon guarantees you don't miss a new release! (Not to mention it tells amazon how much you love Ker Dukey!)


No comments:

Post a Comment